Thursday 10 October 2013

Suffolk Bird News!

I have decided to do a daily summary of birds around in Suffolk and mega's in the UK. I don't want other bloggers that are also doing this kind of stuff to thing I am copying them, I just liked the idea. So.....

Suffolk Bird News!
2 Great White Egret, Short-eared owl and 3 Snow Bunting at Minsmere
Sooty Shearwater off Slaughden
3 Ring Ouzel, c.8,000 Redwing, 60 Fieldfare and 3 Brambling at Landguard, Felixstowe

Other News
**MEGA** SORA still on Tresco, Isles of Scilly
**MEGA** PECHORA PIPIT at Toab, Shetland
**MEGA** ISABELLINE WHEATEAR still at Martin's Haven, Pembrokeshire
**MEGA** AMERICAN BUFF-BELLIED PIPIT at Foula, Shetland
White-rumped Sand. at Salthouse, Norfolk

Several Redwing sightings across East Anglia today. I had 15 over Stowupland High School this morning. Also, a great sea-watch on the north-Norfolk coast today.

No comments:

Post a Comment