Friday 8 July 2016

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

Towards the end of June, I was finally able to throw away all GCSE school work, as my exams finally finished! Overall, I was fairly confident that they all went OK and there wasn't one exam where I felt like 'I failed that!' I think this is a promising sign, but who knows...... Anyway, the birds.......

Sorry for the lack of posts this year, but I hope that it will now start to pick up again now that school has finished until early September! So, where to start? Well, the highlight birds of this year have to be the following...


Greenish Warbler at Gunton

 Kentish Plover at Landguard

GREAT KNOT at Titchwell


 Caspian Tern at Breydon Water

Record shot of 2 Temminck's Stint at Southwold


Iceland Gull at Minsmere


Golden Pheasants

Pallid Harrier at Flitcham

Lapland Bunting at Blakeney

Great Northern Diver at Alton Water

Black-necked Grebe at Alton Water

Red-necked Grebe at Alton Water

The British Year List for 2016 currently stands at 201, and this year I'm hoping to break my record of 230. Also, so far this year, I have added 7 birds to my life list, which stands at 286, so is it possible that I could get to 300 by the end of 2016? I will try and keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment