Saturday 8 June 2013

Update

Hi All. From the 24th May to the 1st June we had been on holiday to - once again - the Isle of Mull in Scotland. I have now finished editing my pictures, but there are still about another 200 of Mum and Dads to edit too! I shall try to do some blog posts about each day as soon as possible! I have also been sooooooooooooooooooo busy doing school work this week. Every night it's non-stop!

Last night, we all went down to catch up on one of my patches. We saw;

  • L-R-Plover                                                  Common Tern
  • Nightingale                                                 Garden Warbler
  • Bullfinch                                                     6+ Grey Wagtails
  • Reed Warbler                                              Banded Demoiselles
  • Sparrowhawk                                              Hirundines
LRP

Friday 14th June, Dad and I are going on the Nightjar walk at Minsmere. Hopefully see the Churrers!

Happy Birding!

No comments:

Post a Comment